Why my Android Phone Is Freezing Problem How To Fix It ?
Why my Android Phone Is Freezing And How To Fix It ?
Android Phone Is Freezing Problem How To Fix It : Google revealed that more than three billion Android devices, including smartphones, were in use worldwide at its annual developer conference in May 2022. That is a significant sum! Customers and manufacturers have always chosen the Android operating system. On one end of the scale, businesses can alter the open-source Android code to create custom skins that change how their handsets feel. On the other hand, customers who buy Android smartphones can personalise their phones anyway they like, download the necessary files from third-party sources, and use the apps they desire.
Also Read : How to Delete Your Account on Twitter for Forever
But not every Android smartphone has the same components. Some have entry-level specs, whilst others have premium flagship chipsets like the Galaxy S22 series. Devices with few hardware resources eventually run into issues. Do you own a dated Android smartphone that isn’t performing as it should? When you answer a call or launch an app, does your phone freeze? If so, you’re not the only one. Sometimes a software flaw or bug can even cause flagship Android devices to freeze.
Touch inputs are not recognised when the screen on your Android phone freezes. As a result, solving the problem is difficult, especially if you are unsure of what to do. Your frozen Android phone can be fixed in a number of ways, which is a blessing. We’ll reset the phone in order to accomplish our first goal of getting it responsively up and running.
Restart your Android phone and check the storage
When your Android phone freezes, the first thing you should do is restart it. Google advises “holding down the power button for roughly 30 seconds to restart” on their official help page. Wait a few seconds before unlocking the phone once it has started. Allow it some time to initiate all system processes and prepare. Get beyond the lock screen now to see whether it operates more effectively.
Restarting your Android phone should solve the issue if it was an isolated incident brought on by a bug or fault. To check the storage space, nevertheless, if your phone freezes frequently. Delete unused apps and files to make space if your storage is getting low.
- Remove duplicate images or screenshots from your Android phone before start. To save space, remove backups of your media from Google Photos from your offline storage.
- Remove any downloaded movies or web series because they take up a lot of storage. These can be found in the Files app’s Downloads tab.
- The apps that you rarely use should be uninstalled. On your Android phone, for instance, you can have multiple cab service apps installed. Keep the one you use most regularly and throw away the rest.
- Maintain memory cleaning, particularly if you use an outdated Android phone with little RAM. To close every app, go to the recent apps section and tap “Clear All.”
Check for the operating system and app updates
Android phones have software difficulties just like iPhones do. Not all software problems involve the Android operating system. Your Android phone’s installed apps can occasionally behave badly as well. For instance, several Pixel smartphones experienced crashes as a result of the February 2022 Google Photos app update. Nevertheless, you should check for software updates in both scenarios, and if one is found, upgrade. Here’s how to see if the Android OS has been updated.
Android Phone Is Freezing solution :
- Swipe down from the top and open the Notification section.
- Open the Settings app by tapping the gear-shaped icon.
- Scroll down and open System, then tap System update. Some users might have to tap About phone on some models first.
- The System Update section will inform if an update is available. If Google has released an update, install it by following the on-screen instructions.
As was already discussed, malfunctioning apps might potentially make your phone crash and freeze. Try closing the app in the recent apps menu first. Update the app by following the instructions below if it doesn’t work.
android phone stuck on “just a sec”
- Open the Google Play Store.
- At the top right corner, tap on the profile icon.
- In the menu, tap on Manage apps & devices.
- Under the Updates available section, update a specific app or all the apps.
- Updating apps over mobile data might cause you some extra charges. Ensure you have enough data allowance if you update the apps over mobile data.
Reset to factory settings :
As a last resort, check for and remove malware from your Android phone. If that doesn’t work, you might have to restore your Android phone to factory settings. This process erases all the data, app information, and saved settings on the phone. Hence, before resetting your smartphone, create a local backup on your desktop or Google Drive if you have enough storage.
Follow these steps to perform a factory reset on your android phone stuck on at&t screen
- Open System in the Settings app on your Android device.
- Select Erase All Data under Reset Options (factory reset).
- Tap Erase all data to confirm your decision.
- You won’t be able to use your phone again for a few moments.
- When your device starts up, follow the on-screen directions to configure it so you may use it once more.
You can ask a certified service centre for assistance if you aren’t sure how to reset your Android phone on your own. If you require assistance backing up the data on your device, carrying out the factory reset, or restoring the backup, they will be able to help.
Also Read : Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 vs Galaxy Note 20 Ultra in 2023