How to Use Web Stories:
What is Google Web Stories ?
Google Web Stories is a feature that allows website publishers to create visually rich, full-screen stories for the web using a combination of text, images, and videos. These stories can be easily shared and discovered through Google search, and can also be embedded on other websites. They are designed to be engaging and interactive, and can include features such as animations, scroll effects, and more. The goal of Google Web Stories is to provide a new way for publishers to tell stories and engage with their audience on the web.
People now prefer to see posts (material) as slideshows, short films, or video reels. that is really simple to tap. Because of their success, numerous platforms have now been developed, and Google has even produced its own, known as Google Web Stories.
A visual tale format is called Google Web Stories (like we see stories in Instagram). In a similar vein, Google Web Stories are now visible to everyone in search results. We can view this story in full screen mode by touching on it.
AMP technology is what powers Google Web Stories. You can host a full-screen experience on your website or blog thanks to it.
You can also include Google Adsense, links, and calls to action in your Google Web Stories.
With the help of video, animation, graphics, and other tools, you may tell a variety of stories. By clicking on us to experience the tale we wish to tell, you can use these features to share your own story.
Where will research web stories show up?
Google Web Stories can appear in several places:
- Google Search: Web Stories can be indexed and appear in Google Search results, making them easily discoverable by users.
- Google Discover: Web Stories can also appear in Google Discover, which is a personalized feed of content that Google surfaces to users based on their interests and browsing history.
- Google Images: Web Stories can be embedded in Google Images, which allows users to view the story without having to leave the Google Images page.
- Website: Web Stories can also be embedded on a website, allowing publishers to add a new type of content to their site and engage with their audience in a new way.
- Google Showcase Shopping Ad: Web Stories can also be used as Showcase Shopping ads, which can help businesses promote products and services in a visual and engaging way.
- Google Ads: Web stories can also be used as a format in Google Ads, they can be used to create engaging ads that can be shown on Google partner websites and apps.
How to Use Google Web Stories on Blog or WordPress
Using Google Web Stories is a simple process that involves the following steps:
- Create a Google Web Stories account: You’ll need to create a Google Web Stories account in order to create and publish stories. You can sign up for an account through the Google Web Stories website.
- Create a new story: Once you have an account, you can create a new story by clicking on the “Create” button. You will be prompted to choose a template and then can start creating the story by adding text, images, and videos.
- Customize the story: You can customize the story by adding animations, scroll effects, and other interactive elements. You can also choose a theme, add a title, and set the story’s metadata, such as a description and keywords.
- Preview and publish the story: Once you are finished creating the story, you can preview it to ensure that it looks the way you want it to. Once you are satisfied with the story, you can publish it to make it live.
- Share and promote the story: After publishing the story, you can share it on social media and other platforms, and promote it through SEO and other marketing efforts.
- Monitor the performance: You can use the Google Web stories platform to monitor the performance of your stories in terms of engagement, click-through rate, and other metrics.
Note: To ensure your web stories can appear in Google search and Google Discover, you need to adhere to the guidelines and technical specifications provided by Google, also make sure your website is verified in Google Search Console.
Prior to making your most memorable Google Web Story, require a couple of moments to storyboard your story. Sketch your thought and conclude the number of slides you that need.
What pictures or recordings ought to be on each board? Also, remember to add your promotions to find out about Web Story last.
Allow us to perceive how you make Web Stories Bit by bit with Google Web Stories WordPress Module.
- Introduce the Google Web Stories or Make Stories module.
- Enact after establishment.
- Click on Stories in the Dashboard.
- Presently click on Dashboard in Stories.
- Select any of the formats by tapping on Start. by the same token
- Tap on Make New Story.
- After this distribute the story.
Top Best Themes for Google Web Stories:-
Above you have discovered that what are Google Web Stories. Furthermore, what collaborations of Google Web Stories. If you have any desire to carry your Google Web Stories to research Find then you need to utilize the subjects suggested by Google. In the event that you don’t utilize these subjects, then, at that point, you won’t get the advantage of Google Web Stories.
So how about we realize which are the best subjects for Google Web Stories?
Best Themes for Google Web Stories:
- Astra Theme
- GeneratePress Theme
- Neve Theme
- Newspack Theme
TOP Plugins for Google Web Stories WordPress :
By far most of sites are WordPress-assembled, so we’ll go over the best WordPress web stories modules. From which we make web stories for WordPress locales.
There are several WordPress plugins available that can help you create and publish Google Web Stories on your website. Here are some of the top plugins:
- AMP for WordPress: This plugin allows you to create AMP-compatible stories that can be indexed by Google and appear in Google Search and Google Discover.
- Web Stories for WordPress: This plugin allows you to create and publish stories directly from your WordPress dashboard, and includes features such as templates, animations, and more.
- Google Web Stories: This official plugin from Google allows you to create and publish stories on your website using a drag-and-drop editor. It also includes features such as analytics and ad integration.
- Web Stories for WordPress by Web-Dorado: This plugin allows you to create and publish stories on your website using a drag-and-drop editor, and includes features such as analytics, ad integration, and more.
- Web Story by WebStory: This plugin allows you to create and publish stories on your website using a drag-and-drop editor, and includes features such as analytics, ad integration, and more.
- Web Story by MyThemeShop: This plugin allows you to create and publish stories on your website using a drag-and-drop editor, and includes features such as analytics, ad integration, and more.